Wednesday, November 7, 2018


November

We are going on the second week in November. Can you believe that we only have two months left in the year? How many times in the past ten months have you taken a break from your busy life to say “thank you” to God? When I think of that I know it humbles me. Many times, we pray to God, we are asking God for something. We ask Him to bless our food, to cure the sick, comfort the grieving, help us find jobs, help get us through tests and doctors’ appointments, and the list could go on and on. We ask God for a lot both big and small! Although there is nothing wrong with asking God for things, sometimes it’s nice to switch things up a bit. What if your kids only demanded food, toys, and money? As Jessica is getting older, we are trying to have her say thank you as she receives something, but I ask myself do I say thank you to God for all has given me.  I can learn from what I am trying to teach my child and use it daily in my life.  “Thank You!” God for all that you have given me.  This month I want us all to focus on “the giver of all good things” (James 1:17) and say thank you for what He gives us daily.  Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment